Well known apps available in android phone includes whatsapp, Line, Wechat, Hangouts, different app Locker for security, games famous among android user like temple run ,subway surfers, Fruit ninja and many more .Unable to use an android device? Here’s a solution to fulfill your motives—BlueStack App Player.
BlueStacks is a mobile company officially launched on May 25 2011, at the Citrex Synergy Conference at San Francisco who designed the two most interesting software Bluestack App Player and GamePop. The alpha version of Bluestack App player was launched on October 11 2011.
This App Player is made available for Windows and Mac Os to demonstrate virtually an experience of Android operating system on your desktop.
It is a free downloadable software piece. It has gone through a journey of advancement by improving itself to two more versions.Alpha-1 version was released on 27 June 2012 specifically for Mac OS users .Today synonym of Bluestack App Player is its last version out in market beta declared on 27th Dec 2012
Beta version makes user available with 750,000 Android App. It has more than 10 million users now.
More the people less alike are review!!! No software is without flaws and so it this software. Depending on the usage of apps, review of user for the Bluestack App Player is contradistinct.Its latest version (0.8.3.3026) acquired 3.5 out of 5 stars on CNET Download.com.
Not experienced Android OS ?? Planning to install this software?? First just have a look on its pros and cons.
- Easy to install without danger to your kernel OS (Windows or Mac OS)
- Almost all the apps supported in an android smart phone can now be available on your PC for Free.
- Your PC should a have a minimum requirement of graphics to install the software, otherwise you need to get a graphic card installed in your pc.
- You cannot permanently clean your computer, even though you have uninstalled the software.
- Bit time consuming at installation and requires high speed internet.